Who has better hair?

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts
    • #12818
      Duck
      Member

      It has been pointed out to me there is a certain young rodomont mucking it up around these halls, boasting of his superior “do” and making a rat’s nest out to be a crystal palace. Sigismond Henry PhD, has already had a few choice words on the subject, but I leave it up to the people to decide:

    • #40805

      This should be “had” better hair. Mac cut his when he sold out, bought a dog, and started hosting kids birthday parties.

    • #40806

      @Chapel Partner wrote:

      This should be “had” better hair. Mac cut his when he sold out, bought a dog, and started hosting kids birthday parties.

      Fit birds agree, my hair remains totally bangin’. And just to set the record straight, the difference is equivelent to the Beatles during Hard Days’ Night vs. Abby Road. Both are awesome.

      As for Ducky, I had no idea Marv Albert was into swimming.

      _________________
      Ever wonder what your life would be like if you had awesome hair, like Mac of the MIAC? For starters, your summer babe would be a super rad chick who takes walks on the Tenderloin wearing a bikini, confortable shoes, and a faux-fur cape.

      I will build a shrine to Duck’s hair, and worship at it three times a day.

    • #40807

      @Duck wrote:

      It has been pointed out to me there is a certain young rodomont mucking it up around these halls, boasting of his superior “do” and making a rat’s nest out to be a crystal palace. Sigismond Henry PhD, has already had a few choice words on the subject, but I leave it up to the people to decide:

      Wow…

      Someone just cant let go of a joke that wasn’t even funny in the first place….

    • #40808
      shootmeup
      Member

      I would have to agree that mac still has bangin’ hair. He may have sold out hard when he started hosting kids parties but he still keeps the spirit alive.

    • #40809
      Duck
      Member

      It is truly wonderful to hear about the career successes everyone has after college, whether it is as a clown at parties like Mac or an international philanthropist and noted rhetorician like myself.

    • #40810

      @Duck wrote:

      It is truly wonderful to hear about the career successes everyone has after college, whether it is as a clown at parties like Mac or an international philanthropist and noted rhetorician like myself.

      Brutal.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.