Day 3 Prelims

Forums General National Championships Day 3 Prelims

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
    Posts
    • #12478
      yswim
      Member

      4 sets of people tied in the 100 Freestyle

      6 Test, Brad JR Johns Hopkins 45.47
      6 Mitchell, Joshu JR Kenyon 45.47

      11 Christian, Marc JR Kenyon 45.73
      11 Moryan, Grant FR Conn College 45.73

      13 Koch, Jake SO St. Olaf 45.77
      13 Alexander, Rob JR Depauw 45.77

      15 Hagemeyer, Scot SR Gustavus 45.79
      15 Lardiere, Andre SO New York Univ. 45.79

    • #36970
      silentp
      Member

      fast time by courage too, 44.4!

      Fleet turned some heads in the 200 back, that should be a great final tonight for lots of reasons.

    • #36971
      openwater
      Member

      @yswim wrote:

      4 sets of people tied in the 100 Freestyle

      6 Test, Brad JR Johns Hopkins 45.47
      6 Mitchell, Joshu JR Kenyon 45.47

      11 Christian, Marc JR Kenyon 45.73
      11 Moryan, Grant FR Conn College 45.73

      13 Koch, Jake SO St. Olaf 45.77
      13 Alexander, Rob JR Depauw 45.77

      15 Hagemeyer, Scot SR Gustavus 45.79
      15 Lardiere, Andre SO New York Univ. 45.79

      And NO swimoff required!

    • #36972
      Psimon3
      Member

      things are shaping up to be a great final in the 100

    • #36973
      spswimmer
      Member

      does anyone know what happened to carpenter in the 200 Breast?

    • #36974
      GCC88
      Member

      WOW! Courage 43.9 achoring the 4 FRR for GCC.

    • #36975
      Psimon3
      Member

      @GCC88 wrote:

      WOW! Courage 43.9 achoring the 4 FRR for GCC.

      He practically needed to in roder to get them into finals…

    • #36976
      silentp
      Member

      I know it’s not going to be easy, but i think GAC has a shot tonight. Stewart has been and can be faster, he will have more rest between this relay and the 200 fly (notice Harris’ split). Amundson has also already been faster in this meet . They will be bringing it home with 2 seniors, which i think helps. Should be great, let’s not count out Kenyon either. it’s been a while since they’ve lost this one.

      200 fly had 2 guys go 1:51-mid and not be in the big heat, wow that’s a quick group!

    • #36977
      MentalEdge
      Member

      @Psimon3 wrote:

      @GCC88 wrote:

      WOW! Courage 43.9 achoring the 4 FRR for GCC.

      He practically needed to in roder to get them into finals…

      Courage took us from 15th when he hit the water to 8th at the finish. Watch out for him tonight.

    • #36978

      @spswimmer wrote:

      does anyone know what happened to carpenter in the 200 Breast?

      from what i could see, he was wearing an old speedo (probably his practice one) and his left thigh had this black bandage/support thing and some athletic tape wrapped around his stomach and that thigh.

      the same thing happened to Steve Lundquist at the ’84 Olympics in LA, after the 100br, he pulled something and had a similar wrap for the 200. both carpenter and lundquist shared similar results.

    • #36979
      silentp wrote:
      I know it’s not going to be easy, but i think GAC has a shot tonight. Stewart has been and can be faster, he will have more rest between this relay and the 200 fly (notice Harris’ split). Amundson has also already been faster in this meet . They will be bringing it home with 2 seniors, which i think helps. Should be great, let’s not count out Kenyon either. it’s been a while since they’ve lost this one.

      Quote:
      Kenyon Kenyon Kenyon; don’t think otherwise. They will lose only if they DQ.
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.