400 Medley Relay splits of interest

Forums Conferences Michigan Intercollegiate Athletic Association 400 Medley Relay splits of interest

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Potsy

I see a few interesting 400 Medley Relay Splits.

Back:
      Ellis (50.72) and Heyboer (52.33) had nice times, but nothing that will affect the expected results tomorrow.

Breast:
      King showed up with a nice 59.14. I would say that puts him in contention for a top 6 finish tomorrow.
      Meisner put down a smoking 55.94. I hope Espinosa (56.31) can respond tomorrow night.
      An unlikely battle of distance swimmers sees Conrad avenge his earlier defeat in the 500 by Krone, 1:01.28 to 1:02.95. We’ll see if Krone can respond when they face off again in the 1650 on Saturday (or the 200 Medley breast leg tomorrow?).

Fly:
      Dekker (50.49), Boumgarden (50.67), and Nelis (50.69) should make for an incredible 100 fly tomorrow.
      Takahashi (52.08 ) is a little off his pace from last year (51.15). I think he’ll have to go faster to make the top six, and the top twelve could even be in doubt.

Free:
      Rose puts down a 45.17, Wow! I didn’t think a 45 (open) was in the cards this year, but it looks like a real possibility now.
      47.16 looks like a nice split for Dmitruk. He probably should make the top twelve on Saturday.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.