2006-07 women’s season

Forums Conferences Presidents’ Athletic Conference 2006-07 women’s season

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Elroy Jetson

with the new school year coming up it’s probably time to post some questions about the new year. sorry, but i don’t know the girls as well as the guys, so there’s not as much here. in 2006 results order:

Westminster (817 points, 1st place, no qualifiers) – always seem to bring in another good crop of girls. did they do it again? is enough to hold off wj? prediction – 2nd

WJ (727 points, 2nd place, 2 qualifiers to ncaas) – orstein wins two golds in sidney. masterpietro makes ncaas. can they bring in more freshmen to contend? prediction – 1st

Grove City (588 points, 3rd place, no qualifiers) – they had a decent freshman class last year but lost a couple good swimmers to graduation. they have a lot of ground to make up – prediction – 3rd

St. Vincent (161 points, 4th place, NAIA) – just like the guys – they should keep getting better the longer their in existence. how did recruiting go for them? still need time – prediction 5th

Bethany (150 points, 5th place, no qualifiers) – with more time i’ll give mcgowan credit. he’ll find divers, he’s due to find a good girl (he has to replace culbert this year, doesn’t he?) prediction – 4th

i know it’s nothing exciting, but i figure it might get people talking.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.