2006-07 schedules

Forums Conferences Presidents’ Athletic Conference 2006-07 schedules

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Elroy Jetson

Nice to see Bethany getting into competition at the end of October.

Now if we just had some rosters to go with them, we’d be all set. (I know, some people want everything.)

Any news on who might be incoming?

outside smoker wrote:

Any news on who might be incoming?

Sorry not much news to report, except that Coach Fritz did say to my wife that he is expecting a very decent distance guy, someone capable of breaking some conference records.

As to the 2006-07 schedules, it seems to me that all teams have lined up some decent competition. We will have to see if W&J follows suit. Nevertheless it appears the GCC men team’s record of 55 straight winning seasons will go to 56. It’s also good to see some dual meet competition with St. Vincent’s College in the works.

@weedwacker2000 wrote:

It’s also good to see some dual meet competition with St. Vincent’s College in the works.

Absolutely. Looks like St. Vincent is going to have a full complement of conference meets this season.

W&J has got its schedule(s) up now (they both look the same):
      Men’s
      Women’s

@weedwacker2000 wrote:

Coach Fritz did say to my wife that he is expecting a very decent distance guy, someone capable of breaking some conference records.

If that means the final end of Matt Bailey from on the conference record board, then I’m all for it. Nothing personal against Matt Bailey, of course, but 25 years really is more than long enough for that 1650 record to still be standing.

And besides, a serious distance contender of this sort would be great for GC. I guess we’ll see what happens.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.