Intrasquad Meets

Moderators: Negrodamus, Diesel471, ThePlowman, Archer

Onlylastplace
Team Affiliation: Albion

Intrasquad Meets

Post by Onlylastplace » Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:48 pm

Hello all, glad to be back from probation... I hope you all had a nice slumber over the change of school years. Among us are some great opportunities to bring news from all around on the “intrasquad” meets that have become the new norm.

Let’s have a go at a chat amongst lions talking about the new comers to the teams (ie: fresh meat) nasty times without much training and all around new faces and differences.

Don’t worry yours truly will start it off, as i channeled my inner Edward Snowden i have weaseled my way into the hope swimming and diving live stream and LET ME TELL YOU. I’m seeing some crazy stuff.

To start:
- Jake Taber’s “shoe” game, dare i say, lost a step? He comes out with a whole new look charged to shock the Miaa including the longer flow, some might say a surfer look (brah). I’ve heard as well that Taber has found himself a new training regimen. Apart from that the Covid masks are all the rage since the the blue steel from zoolander, all things aside the mask is a little tight, not sure i would have chosen it but the real takeaway is no Andy Reid face shield.

All other things including swimming not too important, just some gals and dudes going back and forth.

Sincerely,
Snowden

Big Papa
Team Affiliation: Kzoo

Re: Intrasquad Meets

Post by Big Papa » Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:17 am

Would love to see Hope's times from their inter squad, keeping the cards close to the chest isn't that fun.

On the topic of Intersquads, Calvin has had a few recently and I believe all are posted online. Calvin did also have a meet last weekend against Bethel. Some really hot times from the usual suspects, and two new Freshman from Calvin looked really good; Forest Peterson and Corey Campbell. I do know a few were suited, which makes sense; get times while you can. Clavin is reportedly planning a scaled down midseason meet for next week.

On to other teams...

Rumor mill says that Albion is done for the year, hopefully resuming next semester. I have not heard about any intersquad meets or times, if someone had those please do share.

Kalamazoo is brining back students for the winter term, which hopefully means sports are a go. Would be an absolute shame to only have 5 teams at conference.

Not sure what is up with Alma or Olivet, but no new is good news?

Just grateful that we do have some swimming going on, fingers crossed for a go on conference meet.
"Give your meet a good ol' rub"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2X7GCUhZJs

"heh heh yeah boi"

Big Papa
Team Affiliation: Kzoo

Re: Intrasquad Meets

Post by Big Papa » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:25 am

Big Papa wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:17 am
Clavin is reportedly planning a scaled down midseason meet for next week.

Not sure what is up with Alma or Olivet, but no news is good news?

Just grateful that we do have some swimming going on, fingers crossed for a go on conference meet.
Wow those statements aged like whole milk left outside in the Sahara for 6 months.
"Give your meet a good ol' rub"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2X7GCUhZJs

"heh heh yeah boi"