Men's Pick 'Em 09

What do you predict for nationals? Who is going to shine, who is not?

Moderators: Diesel471, ThePlowman, Nasty Natti

silentp
Executive Team
Team Affiliation: Kalamazoo College

Men's Pick 'Em 09

Post by silentp » Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:08 pm

I have done this the past couple years including running this for the Trials. The site cannot condone gambling so there is therefore nothing but pride on the line.

Please return in a spreadsheet form if possible and use only the last name of the swimmer. This will make scoring it easier for me. For relays, I am less worried since there are less but at least be consistent. Diving is not included.

These are due back to me by Tuesday, March 16th at 9pm Central. You can pm me or email me at joshdon'tspammepfau@gmail.com. Take out the don'tspamme part, obviously.

Scoring:
4 points for correct 1st, 3 points for correct 2nd, 2 points for correct 3rd, 1 point for person/relay correctly in the top 3 but not in the right spot.

Anyone can participate and I will try to post the final sheet before the start of the meet. The more the merrier. If someone would like to organize this for the women, that would be great.
Men's 09.xls
Pick em
(15 KiB) Downloaded 154 times
Frank: Look, I didn't go to Vietnam just to have pansies like you take my freedom away from me.
Dee: You went to Vietnam in 1993 to open up a sweatshop!
Frank: ...and a lot of good men died in that sweatshop!

Vic
Executive Team
Team Affiliation: Kalamazoo

Re: Men's Pick 'Em 09

Post by Vic » Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:31 pm

Who won?

silentp
Executive Team
Team Affiliation: Kalamazoo College

Re: Men's Pick 'Em 09

Post by silentp » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:11 pm

Sorry, FaceNorth won and beat me by 1 pt. You were about 20 points back. Only 3 d3 people participated.
Frank: Look, I didn't go to Vietnam just to have pansies like you take my freedom away from me.
Dee: You went to Vietnam in 1993 to open up a sweatshop!
Frank: ...and a lot of good men died in that sweatshop!