4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- The Treat
- Posts: 1160
- Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2004 4:28 pm
- Team Affiliation: Washington University in St. Louis
- Location: Dunder-Mifflin Scranton Branch
trevor harp from redlands split a 15.68 on the end of the 200 free relay!!!!!!!!Vic wrote:Results are posted here. Andrew Cox of C-M-S wasn't there for some reason, but there were some decent times.
Jim Halpert: One day Michael came in, complaining about a speed bump, on the highway... I wonder who he ran over then.
- Posts: 434
- Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 1:20 am
- Team Affiliation: Grove City
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Wow. Would not have been my first guess from this end of the country. Too bad when a national champ feels that way. Any suggestions for a new clear favorite in the 50? Or is it back to a wide-open field?
Families share the bond of blood; teams share the bond of toil, tears, and sweat. Both share the bond of the heart.