The Time Is Now

Moderators: Negrodamus, Diesel471, ThePlowman, Archer

Who/What will make the biggest impact this year at MIAA's?

Albion
3%
Alma
3%
Swimmers
3%
Calvin
3%
Fans
7%
Pool
3%
Olivet
7%
KZoo
10%
Hope
No votes
Suits
3%
Divers
10%
Backstroke Wedges
No votes
Officials
10%
Shave and Taper
14%
Relays
21%

Total votes: 29

y-u-always-lying
Team Affiliation: All

The Time Is Now

Post by y-u-always-lying » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:02 am

Ladies and Gentlemen

The time is finally here. MIAAs will be here before the blink of an eye. Set your alarms and get ready because it will be a showdown. All duel meets being swam and times being posted it is clear who the underdog and who the leaders are. Challenges face every team across the board. Who will raise the glorious 5 pound wood trophy in 13 days! The suspense is killing me!! On the men's side could it be Alma, no, could it be Olivet, no, Could it be KZoo, even less of a chance than the previous two, Could it be Hope, only if Calvin and Albion end up stuck on the moon. No we know it is a showdown of Goliath's. Home pool will be needed. While Hope steals points from those in need and KZoo can steal points just for fun. Lets ponder at where we stand today. Albion relays will be fast, hands down. Coach Taber knows how to get his teams ready. Iron-Man himself has some tricks up his sleeve to make sure the first swim is their best swim. Mental toughness edge has to be accounted for. The mental stamina of Albion over powers all strength Calvin attempts to have. If Albion wants Dj Khaled to endorse them and hit em with "Anotha 1" they will need to drop the hammer early and never pick it up. For now I can not speculate any further without giving my true identity.