Hope 2 and 4 Free Relays

Moderators: Negrodamus, Diesel471, ThePlowman, Archer

Bocephus
Team Affiliation: Tha Zoo

Re: Hope 2 and 4 Free Relays

Post by Bocephus » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:34 pm

too bad that gag on quacker's mouth cant stop him from typing stupid shit on the keyboard.
"Not every player has a Hall of Fame career...For some of us, it just doesn’t work out due to circumstances. But to have something of a legacy, something you did that is remembered, that’s all you can hope for." -Kevin Dyson '99 Tennessee Titans

DonCheadle
Gold Sponsor

Post by DonCheadle » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:02 pm

Couldn't help myself...
(for those who haven't read it, go down to Low Tide's post...ehhh you'll figure it out)

http://www.d3swimming.com/forum/viewtop ... o&start=60
Thank you Mario! But our princess is in another castle!

quacker
Team Affiliation: Hope College

Post by quacker » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:33 pm

Bocephus wrote:too bad that gag on quacker's mouth cant stop him from typing stupid shit on the keyboard.
Too bad those glasses on Bocephus's eyes can't stop stop him from typing stupid shit on the keyboard.

Once again you got burned.
d3swimming.com - "miaa alumni giving miaa swimmers bulletin board material since 2004"

Nehemiah Ingram

Post by Nehemiah Ingram » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:53 pm

quacker wrote:
Bocephus wrote:too bad that gag on quacker's mouth cant stop him from typing stupid shit on the keyboard.
Too bad those glasses on Bocephus's eyes can't stop stop him from typing stupid shit on the keyboard.

Once again you got burned.
Personally, I'd give that round to Bocephus. Your comeback lacked wittiness and originality

iamdonovan

Post by iamdonovan » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:24 pm

DonCheadle wrote:Couldn't help myself...
(for those who haven't read it, go down to Low Tide's post...ehhh you'll figure it out)

http://www.d3swimming.com/forum/viewtop ... o&start=60
Looking back over that thread, I had completely forgotten just how epic it was. Could we possibly get someone to bump that thread each year as league meet approaches? Or perhaps create a new forum specifically for epic threads like that one?
damn, I'm hungry for some chunky soup

Derek
Executive Team
Team Affiliation: Kalamazoo College

Post by Derek » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:52 pm

I miss the old days when we fought mercilessly against each other just for the sake of it.

DonCheadle
Gold Sponsor

Post by DonCheadle » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:55 am

Derek wrote:I miss the old days when we fought mercilessly against each other just for the sake of it.
I think it is pretty clear that the Dutchman and Lane2Allstar are
1) Graduating this year
2) Total douches

So perhaps we can pick it up again soon?

PS: I am joking of course. I doubt either of you are actually graduating on time.

ThePretender

Post by ThePretender » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:50 pm

]I think it is pretty clear that the Dutchman and Lane2Allstar are
1) Graduating this year
2) Total douches

So perhaps we can pick it up again soon?

PS: I am joking of course. I doubt either of you are actually graduating on time.

First of all, shouldn’t you like the fact that they post and give you something to respond too? So if these two are graduating on time (doubtful of course) you would have less Hope people to fight against on the forum. That’s what we in the business world would call a lose lose situation :!: Unless of course you are hoping that after graduation that these two will post more and be truly unforgiving.

Plus I heard you were a big d-fore back in college.

iamdonovan

Post by iamdonovan » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:55 pm

ThePretender wrote:
First of all, shouldn’t you like the fact that they post and give you something to respond too? So if these two are graduating on time (doubtful of course) you would have less Hope people to fight against on the forum. That’s what we in the business world would call a lose lose situation :!: Unless of course you are hoping that after graduation that these two will post more and be truly unforgiving.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)
damn, I'm hungry for some chunky soup

DonCheadle
Gold Sponsor

Post by DonCheadle » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:48 pm

ThePretender wrote:

I did not graduate on time myself so you can pretty much figure out if I was being serious about the post. I have a feeling that Lane2 will be a regular forum dweller soon...which at the end of the day is a good thing.

I honestly do not know what a d-fore is but I predict it isn't nice.

happytreefriends
Team Affiliation: Hope

Post by happytreefriends » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:48 pm

DonCheadle wrote:
ThePretender wrote:

I did not graduate on time myself so you can pretty much figure out if I was being serious about the post. I have a feeling that Lane2 will be a regular forum dweller soon...which at the end of the day is a good thing.

Oh my god. You don't know what a dick is for? What did they teach you at Kalamazoo?
Happy Tree Friends are cute, cuddly animals whose daily adventures always end up going horribly wrong

Nehemiah Ingram

Post by Nehemiah Ingram » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:14 pm

happytreefriends wrote:
Oh my god. You don't know what a dick is for? What did they teach you at Kalamazoo?
ha, I love that this guy has been a member for over a year and did not feel the need to make a single post until just now.

ThePretender

Post by ThePretender » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:59 pm

DonCheadle wrote:
ThePretender wrote:

First of all, shouldn’t you like the fact that they post and give you something to respond too? So if these two are graduating on time (doubtful of course) you would have less Hope people to fight against on the forum. That’s what we in the business world would call a lose lose situation Unless of course you are hoping that after graduation that these two will post more and be truly unforgiving.

BURN! And this may be the best post ever...

Derek
Executive Team
Team Affiliation: Kalamazoo College

Post by Derek » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:39 am

ThePretender wrote:BURN! And this may be the best post ever...
New rule: you can't say something is the best post ever when it clearly is mediocre.

DonCheadle
Gold Sponsor

Post by DonCheadle » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:44 am

Pretender and HappyTreeFriend: you have so much courage blasting me that you did so anymously. Your cowardice is quite appropriate for this thread because ultimately, not doing a time trial for your teammates is the ultimate cowardice (is that what they teach at Hope?).

So I have to ask, happytreefriend, are you Ryan Nelis? The odds are low but your behavior certainly is consistent with his.