2006 - 2007 WIAC

Moderators: Diesel471, ThePlowman

SP_Oldtymer

2006 - 2007 WIAC

Post by SP_Oldtymer » Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:41 am

How is the new season stacking up? I haven't heard much as of yet. Can anyone fill me in?

swimmn04

UW-L vs. UWSP

Post by swimmn04 » Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:48 am

The out look for the 2006-07 season in the WIAC seams to be wide open between UW-L ans UWSP. It looks like to could come down to the wire at confrence, which will be held at UWSP this year. Thats for both the mens and womens programs. I have not herd much about either schools freshmen. Any info?

spswimmer
Team Affiliation: UW-Stevens Point

Seasons

Post by spswimmer » Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:32 am

Well this year is still unknown, as we (point) just had intersquad with a several good times, La Crosse wont bring out a good race till relays. I think at the final dance at the end of the year its UWSP and UWL on top giving a slight advantage to Point at our own pool (not that its any different than any other pool, 25 yards long) most likely Eau Claire in third and the rest of the conference fighting for 4-6th, where they will fall depends on what they have for swimmers and how well they put their seasons together.
Overall I think the future of the WIAC will be improved, with new coaches at Eau Claire and Whitewater if they turn the programs to what they could be it could be a lot more interesting in a few years.