CC Swimming '14

Moderators: Diesel471, ThePlowman

swimguy
Team Affiliation: Ursinus

CC Swimming '14

Post by swimguy » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:58 am

Hi all, it's been awhile. Looks like this year has fallen under the radar. The first half of the season was very competitive for all, which made it exciting for me to look at all the results. On the men's side, Gettysburg is as strong as ever, as they have some of the top realy times in D3. Washington looks very impressive as well- they'll definitely make an impact at Champs. On the women's side, Ursinus has a real good chance of winning it all- they beat Gettysburg in a dual meet for the first time ever. Dickinson seems to have a deeper roster than they've had in the past, and could turn some heads in the coming weeks. Any other thoughts? Predictions?

swammer11
Team Affiliation: Washington (MD)

Re: CC Swimming '14

Post by swammer11 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:03 pm

The WC Shoremen will surprise EVERYONE this year at Champs. It's been a long long time for them. They are ready.

Paiz
Team Affiliation: Kenyon

Post by Paiz » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:40 pm

Is there a reason Dickinson isn't going to send anyone to NCAAs? I thought they'd made a few B cut times that might have been up for selection...

swimguy
Team Affiliation: Ursinus

Post by swimguy » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:24 pm

Paiz wrote:Is there a reason Dickinson isn't going to send anyone to NCAAs? I thought they'd made a few B cut times that might have been up for selection...
I remember hearing that Adams didn't go last year because he had little interest/wanted teammates to tag along. The same probably holds true this year. It's ashame, as he had the top 50 free time in the nation.

I don't believe the other backstroker got an invite.

Paiz
Team Affiliation: Kenyon

Post by Paiz » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:13 pm

I guess that makes sense - it does seem a shame, though, for a great talent to keep himself from showing on a national scale what he can do against the best of the best simply because he'd be going it alone.

arrion34
Team Affiliation: NA

Post by arrion34 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:54 am

Hello dear, hope you have discovered what you had been searching for. At any rate, arranging group activities like spots is an incredible method for being social and has a great time in the meantime.