Someone help me!

Moderators: Negrodamus, Diesel471, ThePlowman, Archer

Someone help me!

Postby Wise Owl » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:48 pm

Hello everyone I am in need of your help! I am in a dark and scary place away from my home in Kalamazoo. I have no idea where I am and I miss my family. I ended up being stolen from them this weekend by the monsters from Olivet before they panicked and gave me to Albion. After I somehow spent a night in Grand Rapids with some old people, I was finally returned to my family, but then I was ripped from their clutches again by an unknown assailant. He came up to me from behind and covered my face so that I wouldn’t see who he was, and I have remained in darkness since. All I want is to be returned home safely to my family and it is the job of you, the people of the forum, to do whatever it takes to return me home. Please everyone I’m counting on you!

[ Post made via iPhone ]
Wise Owl

Re: Someone help me!

Postby Merlin » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:00 pm

Wise Owl wrote:Hello everyone I am in need of your help! I am in a dark and scary place away from my home in Kalamazoo. I have no idea where I am and I miss my family. I ended up being stolen from them this weekend by the monsters from Olivet before they panicked and gave me to Albion. After I somehow spent a night in Grand Rapids with some old people, I was finally returned to my family, but then I was ripped from their clutches again by an unknown assailant. He came up to me from behind and covered my face so that I wouldn’t see who he was, and I have remained in darkness since. All I want is to be returned home safely to my family and it is the job of you, the people of the forum, to do whatever it takes to return me home. Please everyone I’m counting on you!

[ Post made via iPhone ]

Greetings, people of the MIAA. I would just like to say that I, Merlin, have obtained the Wise Owl, as he has always been mine to begin with. Wise Owl and I will enjoy our life in South Wales, as I begin his training as my pet and companion. Together, Wise Owl and I will travel the world...we will be searching for such things as the Holy Grail, Sir Lancelot, and of course...the beloved Excalibur.

Although you will never see me, you may catch a glimpse of Wise Owl from time to time back in your area as he is trained to help me search for the sacred bobbles of times past. In fact, rumor has it that the Lady of the Lake has taken Excalibur to your corner of the Earth...in a place called "Calvin". Do not be surprised if we do not reclaim what is rightfully ours in our pursuit of recreating the paradise that once was Camelot. I will be looking for the perfect location to place Camelot...and I hear that the land of Alma, or Olivet, or even the land of Holland may be perfect settings for such a castle.

Well wishes to all, MIAA swim people.

--Merlin--
Merlin

Postby Pen.Pine.AplApl.Pen » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:30 pm

Wait Merlin, you didnt mention Albion...

[ Post made via iPhone ]
Pen.Pine.AplApl.Pen

Postby Old Noodle » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:40 pm

Hoot hoot.
Listen, bub, we're all here to have fun.
Old Noodle

Postby Wise Owl » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:55 pm

I am safe now. I woke up from the hard hit to the head I took to find myself home in Kalamazoo. However, I still do not know who took me. Maybe this kilt I have on could provide me with some clues. Either way, I am safe and sound with this long ordeal finally ending.

[ Post made via iPhone ]
Wise Owl

Return to Michigan Intercollegiate Athletic Association