[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
d3swimming.com • View topic - Men's Recruits '12

Men's Recruits '12

Wondering about swimming or diving in Division III? Ask your questions here.
Recruiting in this forum will be punished by removal of the offending user.

Moderators: Diesel471, ThePlowman, VP2008

Men's Recruits '12

Postby silentp » Tue May 27, 2008 10:15 am

Based on the star system I proposed here:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4111

Here is what I know so far based on some posting. Feel free to add without needing to name names. If you'd like to add names of your school, feel free. The more info, the better.

Wash U
4-star, 2 x 3-stars, and 2 x 2-stars

Hope
4-star, 3-star, 3 x 2 star

Denison
2 x 5 stars, 2 x 4 stars

Kzoo
5 star, 2 x 2 stars, 1 x 1 star

Olivet
3-star, 1-star

JHU
2-star, 1-star

MIT
3-star

Kenyon
2 x 4-star

Alma
1-star
Frank: Look, I didn't go to Vietnam just to have pansies like you take my freedom away from me.
Dee: You went to Vietnam in 1993 to open up a sweatshop!
Frank: ...and a lot of good men died in that sweatshop!
silentp
Executive Team

Re: Men's Recruits '12

Postby SwexasTim » Tue May 27, 2008 10:24 am

I am sure you did this somewhere already but could you list how you got all the stars. Then I sure would like to start a debate on whose class is better....I'm sure things will change, but is a 3 star better than a 2 star and a 1 star? Or is that just opinion?
Words of wisdom from an unwise man.
SwexasTim
Gold Sponsor

Postby silentp » Tue May 27, 2008 11:44 am

Frank: Look, I didn't go to Vietnam just to have pansies like you take my freedom away from me.
Dee: You went to Vietnam in 1993 to open up a sweatshop!
Frank: ...and a lot of good men died in that sweatshop!
silentp
Executive Team

Postby SwimTim11 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:47 pm

CMS
2 x 4 star, 3 x 3 star, 4 x 2 star, 2x 1 star
SwimTim11

Return to Recruits