[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
d3swimming.com • View topic - New 500 Record

New 500 Record

We bring a different perspective to the pool and discuss swimming in our own way. This forum is dedicated to providing women with the space to talk about swimming the way we want to talk about swimming.

Moderators: Diesel471, ThePlowman

New 500 Record

Postby openwater » Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:47 pm

I am pretty sure that as many women as men swam this past weekend at Midseason taper(or not) Meets but I don't see much discussion.

Swim of the weekend candidate: Liz Horvat - Emory - 4:51.71 - new D3 National record.

Any other stellar efforts?
Once a competitive swimmer, you can become anything.
openwater

Re: New 500 Record

Postby NCACDork » Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:58 pm

Some good ones, but that was obviously the best swim of the weekend.
NCACDork

Postby SkipBrainless » Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:49 pm

All of the Kenyon breaststrokers.

A week ago, I would've said 1:01 (or is it 1:00?) and 2:12 in the breaststrokes were the "safest" records on the books; now I'm not so sure.
SkipBrainless

Postby Nescacfan » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:00 pm

Nescacfan

Postby Nescacfan » Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:24 pm

What do you think will be the women's winnining 500 free time at nationals? I thnk it will be under 4:50 for sure. My money is still on Kendra Stern.
Nescacfan

Postby My Spoon's Too Big! » Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:24 pm

I want to be able to look in the mirror and be integrity with myself.
My Spoon's Too Big!

Postby Nescacfan » Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:31 pm

Now that Horvat broke 4:50 in prelims, how fast wil either she or Kendra Stern swim tonight in the championship heat? I suspect it will take a 4:48 to win.
Nescacfan

Return to Women's Forum