Predictions

Moderators: Diesel471, ThePlowman

Dorsch

Predictions

Post by Dorsch » Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:35 pm

As promised, here are my predictions for OACs... i scored both top 6 and top 12 and it really didn't make a difference in the overall outcome, just in the number of points people scored. These are based off of the times I found for everyone this season, so it may not have people's best times of the season, nor anywhere near what people will go at OAC, but for the most part, I guess that everyone will drop the same amount of time.

1.ONU
2.BW
3.MUC
4.JCU
5.WC

ONU pretty much runs away with the meet, with MUC in striking range of BW, and JCU in striking range of MUC. If BW swims really well and ONU not so much, there could be a battle at the top, but I see JCU and MUC being within a few points for third and fourth, BW second, and ONU first. Now we get to wait and see if this actually happens.

shirtandtie

Post by shirtandtie » Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:01 pm

Dorsch -

does scoring 6 vs 12 effect the quote "smaller" teams?

Syracuse82

Post by Syracuse82 » Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:09 am

Dorsch, you need to get a job man. Or be cool like me and coach your high school swim team that is a lot worse than when you went there.

Dorsch

Post by Dorsch » Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:07 pm

the smaller teams just score less points if only 6 are scored. as of right now, wilmington has no one in the top 6 of any event. i am sure that mchugh will pull something out at oacs again like he did last year, but scoring top six makes it no easier for them to compete with anyone. there really are no small teams this year besides wilmington. mount has 19 guys and bw, onu, and jcu are close to full rosters as well. it should be the biggest oacs in quite awhile.

and i do have a job, i just don't do anything most of the time. i sit in the teachers lounge and waste time doing sudoku puzzles and crossword puzzles, playing fantasy sports, etc. this is just one way i keep myself from falling asleep. and i do coach my high school team (at least assist it) and on a team level, they are worse than my first 3 years there...