Fist Fight
11%
Other
11%

Total votes: 18

Dorsch

Possibilities for OAC Championships

Post by Dorsch » Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:21 pm

What should the teams of the OAC do to decide who wins the 2005 conference championship?

I vote dodgeball because I am sweet!

Troy Polamalu

Post by Troy Polamalu » Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:09 pm

well, i think that maybe the poster making contest could be biased and rigged, but we'll see about that... Dodgeball well, it could get a little dangerous, but i think that it would be ok... Tetherball is where its at i think. I'm not sure though if we are out of sink with our youth enough so that tetherball would actually be competative. and then u would have to decide if its ok to cuff the ball or if ur allowed to stop it or if we're going old school and no stopping the ball and no cuffing.

ITS A SHAME THAT WE COULDN'T SETTLE THIS IN THE POOL.

Troy Polamalu

Post by Troy Polamalu » Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:13 pm

No ROPING!!!!

Dorsch

Post by Dorsch » Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:22 pm

who voted for swimming and diving? obviously they aren't from the OAC. it would be nice to settle it in the old fashioned way i guess in the pool, but the fist fight idea is growing on me...

Flicka
Team Affiliation: Emory

Post by Flicka » Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:37 pm

Tetherball is soooooooo summer camp 1991.

While I'm not in the OAC, I'd like to see an Iron Chef-esque type of contest to decide the title. The theme ingredients will be Endurox and Power Bars. Ready go.

Dodgeball would be tight too, but only if Chuck Norris is a judge.

Dorsch

Post by Dorsch » Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:14 pm

i definately can get mr. norris there. he is a good friend of mine. the only thing is he will insist that mr. shatner come with him and that mr. hasselhoff's german team can play as well. so as long as the OAC allows outside competitors, i can make it happen...

Dorsch

Post by Dorsch » Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:15 pm

haha, i said i know chuck norris

Troy Polamalu

Post by Troy Polamalu » Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:17 pm

Have Baldwin Wallace, Wilmington, or Mount Union even posted yet? or voted? we need their input. it is a great idea though that Chuck Norris be a judge. I have heard that his tears cure cancer. So if they can do that, maybe he could cry in the pool. Who knows what that would do. That is if we were swimming.

shirtandtie

Post by shirtandtie » Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:26 pm

Chuck Norris had his own version of Punk'd. Only in his version, he would walk around and roundhouse kick people in the throats.

Dorsch

Post by Dorsch » Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:55 am

speaking of chuck norris, this was my friend's away message yesterday

Chuck Norris doesn't hunt. Hunting implies the possibility of failure. Chuck Norris goes killing

I thought that was one of the truest things I have read since I studied feudalism in 9th grade because I think that is the way we should live today. I would definately have at least 30 serfs tending my fields. Man, that would be awesome. And I would go to war against all of your manners and I would conquer the world like ghengis khan, who was also pretty sweet...

Dorsch

Post by Dorsch » Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:21 pm

Troy Polamalu wrote:I have heard that his tears cure cancer. So if they can do that, maybe he could cry in the pool. Who knows what that would do.
This implies that Chuck Norris cries, however. I would like to see anyone make Chuck Norris cry... I think the universe might collapse in on itself if it happened; become one big black hole.