New Scoring

Moderators: Diesel471, ThePlowman

OutsideSmoker27
Team Affiliation: Grove City

Post by OutsideSmoker27 » Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:33 am

Dorsch wrote:evidently people had a problem with scoring 12 divers or because there won't be 12 in either the guys or girls diving events.
Let me see if I've got this right: two events (out of 20) are short on the number of competitors, so they've decided to shorten the scoring for all the rest of the events???? What are they thinking? Are they thinking?
Families share the bond of blood; teams share the bond of toil, tears, and sweat. Both share the bond of the heart.

Troy Polamalu

Post by Troy Polamalu » Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:17 pm

Heck, if we are playing chess.... we have to have four square and tetherball to round out the team competition...

N Dynamite

Post by N Dynamite » Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:46 am

Troy Polamalu wrote:Heck, if we are playing chess.... we have to have four square and tetherball to round out the team competition...
Tetherball!! Sweet - count me in!
You have Pedro's protection. Vote for Pedro.

Syracuse82

Post by Syracuse82 » Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:03 pm

You know we all want the OAC title to come down to a round robin beer pong tournament. Winner take all and the OAC title for the school. Anyone in? We can even have an alumni game Dorsch.

Troy Polamalu

Post by Troy Polamalu » Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:18 pm

there is a certain freshman on a certain team that is undefeated in beer pong up to this point, but he has not faced Syracuse82 yet.... but that would be nuts...... i dunno who would win the tourney if it was based soley on that ... but it would be neat to find out

Dorsch

Post by Dorsch » Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:13 pm

i'm not gonna lie, i am a little out if shape (both in swimming and beer pong), but i am more than willing to practice at least 30 games a night to get myself back into college shape to take on some young punks in a good ol' beer pong tournament. there will be tryouts for my teammate starting next week, so if you wish to win the tournament, you must come play with me in detroit then. ok, my ploy for visitors is done, now its time to practice.

and about this certain freshman from a certain team who is undefeated, you haven't played me yet!

Troy Polamalu

Post by Troy Polamalu » Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:43 pm

Yes, He will have to play. To practice, you should play one on one or maybe even by urself. it has happend b4 and you do get good practice out of it. but i don't know how they do it up there in the john carrol region or up in the detroit region... well, yes.

Dorsch

Post by Dorsch » Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:34 am

i don't think it is appropriate to explain how we do it here in detroit. all i can tell you is that it involves alot of blood, and someone usually dies. if i give you more information, then i would have to kill you...ok, so i have never contributed to the statistics that make detroit #2 on the murder list in the US, but i like to pretend. anyway, where should we host this tourney? i am thinking a field in the middle of nowhere in some central location between the schools...or since it is an OAC thing, maybe we should travel to central america and do it cause that would make sense...

shirtandtie

Post by shirtandtie » Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:45 am

not to get off the topic, but does anyone have any news as to the scoring?

Dorsch

Post by Dorsch » Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:14 pm

I haven't heard anything either way, so my guess is they haven't met and talked about it anymore...but all I can say is that if they score top 6, it is very posible that ONU and BW score alot of points and fight for first, Mount and JCU will fight for third way behind the top 2, and there is a definate chance based on results thus far that Wilmington will not score a single point (this is all on the guys side). It would be a shame if that happened and would prove that chess, dodgeball, ultimate frisbee, tehterball, or even beer pong would be a better way to decide who wins the OAC swimming and diving championship. I vote for beer pong.

Troy Polamalu

Post by Troy Polamalu » Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:33 pm

hmm, a neutral site for the competition is key. but what central american country could we go to? Of course this would be after season, and people would have to be of age to participate in teh tourney, so as if there are outside readers... yes... otherwise, a tetherball/chess tourney would be a good choice as well.... I did not konw they played beer pong that rough up there. I'm also afraid to see how they play kings up there if they have those crazy rules for pong.

Other than that, i think that it is imperative that Wilmington score points at the OAC meet which will inable them to keep their program going.

MillerTime

Post by MillerTime » Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:06 pm

Still no word from BW, MUC, and WC on the topic, any news ???

throat266

Forums

Post by throat266 » Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:49 pm

Posting in forums can take over your life! Get out while you still can! :lol: J/K... I agree with that.:lol::lol:

shirtandtie

Post by shirtandtie » Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:30 pm

more people need to talk and post on this forum.
and along with others take action to change this mess

Dorsch

Post by Dorsch » Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:33 am

i agree. i am sick of talking to the same people. i need new friends...

now, here is everyone's homework. you must go out and start a fight with one person. oh wait, that was fight club, my bad... here is your homework. Get one more person from your respective team to post here, OR get someone from another OAC shcool that does not post on here often to start posting OR get girls to post here OR you can start a fight if you want...